Production Manager @ Aspira Nigeria Ltd.
Expired Date: 17-01-11 Aspira Nigeria Ltd. is a cosmetic company established in 2008, located in Kano, the centre of commerce in Northern Nigeria. Aspira Nigeria Ltd. is a sister company of Imperio International Ltd. which has been in existence since 2000 and has threaded upon the threshold of excellence and is known for its wide variety of qualitative and distinctive products ranging from perfumes, creams, lotions, petroleum jelly and much more. Having achieved all this the vision of Aspira came into being having the same goals and perceptions with its sister company. Our products are specifically made to radiate the beauty that is already existent in the Nigerian people and provide you with elegance and class, yet at a high affordable price. Our products meet the needs of the high and low class in an effective and efficient dimension. Production Manager
Responsibilities: – Daily supervision in soap, petroleum jelly, cream manufacturing plant. – Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule, ensuring due dates are met, proactive communication of late orders to sales team. -Set priorities for production schedules based on new product introduction, equipment efficiency and materials supply. Familiar with factory planning strategies and is capable of scheduling and planning the machining operations to ensure on time delivery and quality objectives are met or exceeded. -Responsible to work with various departments (Engineering, Quality Marketing, etc.) on any special or new projects deemed critical by management. -Adopt, set up and implement SOP’s/Work Instructions, for all production processes and ensure adherence to Change Control Policy. -Estimating manufacturing costs for quoting purposes. -Establish individual accountability using coaching and support and performance management process. -Continuous improvement working closely with Engineering, Inspection and Quality to improve productivity and drive OpEx Savings in addition to scrap reduction. -Make quantifiable recommendations on capital expenditures for Machine Shop.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental Health and Safety policies, systems and processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Must have experience in cosmetic fields or soap, cream, petroleum jelly, perfume manufacturing plant.
- Must be willing to work to Nigeria.
Daftar Production Manager secara online jika alamat atau email tidak dicantumkan.
Lowongan kerja yang lain:
- PPIC Staff @ PT. Laminatech Kreasi Sarana (Vivere Group), 25 Sep 2012
- Supervisor PPIC @ PT. Eka Swastya, 25 Sep 2012
- 8 Lowongan Pekerjaan @ PT. Microchem Indonesia, 23 Sep 2012
- PPC Supervisor – Sinar Baja Electric Group – Jawa Timur – Surabaya, 20 Sep 2012
- Buyer – PT. Karyamitra Budisentosa – Jawa Timur, 19 Sep 2012
Aspira, Ltd., Manager, Nigeria, Production