Assistant Research – PT. The Nielsen Company Indonesia – Jakarta Raya
Your World of Opportunity ? The Nielsen Companyis preminent provider of global research services in the Asia Pacific region. Nielsen staff are valued by the industry and sought worldwide. We are currently in a phase of significant expansion and have a number of exciting roles to be filled for people keen to join a progressive and respected research company. Ours is an exciting, young and vibrant research environment keen to develop Indonesia’s best researchers. Do you want to be one of the best? ? Assistant Research
Jakarta Raya Job Summary:
To assist the project team(s) in assigned administrative duties which may or may not be research-related to ensure client needs are fully met, particularly on CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interview) questionnaire programming
- Assist in writing programming instruction on questionnaire using both Microsoft Word & EasiQuest software.
- Assist in inventorying required items for CAPI programming purpose (e.g. Brand correlation tables, sampling area table, etc.)
- Assist in reminding the project team to provide required items for CAPI programming purpose.
- Assist in checking completeness of questionnaire and other supporting documents to be sent to programmer for CAPI programming purpose
- Assist in translation of new questionnaires and those with vernacular answers recorded by interviewers
- Assist in data extraction or charting after due briefing and clear instructions are given
- Assist in proof reading questionnaires, showcards and charts
- Prepare presentation charts and showcards using computer graphic package
- Assist in photocopying? / printing / binding of reports and proposals
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Provide other administrative support to the assigned project teams
- Diploma graduate or High school with previous experience.
- 1-2 years of working experience in areas requiring logical thinking / research company.
- Working knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications (Ms Excel, Ms Word).
- Will also need to get familiar with questionnaire authoring software (e.g. Easiquest).
- Logical thinking and logical writing capabilities.
- Used to work with timeline.
- Excellent personality
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Full-Time but in Contract based position available.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Daftar Assistant Research – PT The Nielsen Company Indonesia – Jakarta Raya secara online jika alamat atau email tidak dicantumkan.
Lowongan kerja yang lain:
Assistant, company, indonesia, jakarta, Nielsen, Raya, Research