Family Center Staff – PT. Meranti Magsaysay – Jakarta Raya – JAKARTA PUSAT
Expired Date:3-8-12PT Meranti MagsaysayA joint venture between two leading human resource companies in the Asia Pacific region namely Magsaysay Maritime Corporation (Philippines) and Meranti Group of Companies (Indonesia), Meranti Magsaysay does its best as responsible member of the global community by providing the hospitality industry with highly competitive workforce.
Dedicated to train and employ highly skilled and efficient professionals, Meranti Magsaysay is looking for qualified individuals to fill in selected positions produced by the ever-growing demands of the global human resource market.
We urgently look for the following positions:
Family Center Staff
Jakarta Raya – JAKARTA PUSAT
- Attends to crew issues, concerns, and inquiries by addressing these immediately and in a properly manner.
- Implements activities concerning vacationing crew matters; Answers crew inquiries/requests in relation to their sign-off and/or leave pay and other receivables in coordination with Fleet Management.
- Attends to crew-family issues and concerns. Answers mail, inquiries from allottees. Receives and transmits messages and other things from allottees for crew on board or vice versa.
- Informs families of sick or injured crew on details of crew arrival/flight details by sending telegrams or through personal visit to family members.
- Visits the house of families of crew weekly to check and inform new programs of Meranti , if any.
- Meets sick/injured or in case of death, assists families in claiming remains and personal effects at the airport when required. In case of death, sends flowers/cards to crew’s home or wherever applicable.
- Prepares cash advance with the approval of the Head of Family Center for burial assistance and monitors processing for timely release to crew’s next of kin.
- Acts on requests of Fleet Management/vessel to investigate reports received by crew on family problems by conducting home visits and makes report on findings.
- Provides assistance to the families of crew who have been victims by natural catastrophes such as earthquake, typhoon, flood,etc.
- Performs other duties required from time to time.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Between 21-37 years old
- With good interpersonal, written and oral English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong problem-solving/consulting skills
- Patient, hardworking, and compassionate
Send your resume directly to:
or via post:
PT Meranti Magsaysay
Gedung Grha Bintang
Jl. Talang Betutu No. 5, Jakarta 10230, Indonesia
(021-3908812 Ext 600 or 0)
Daftar Family Center Staff – PT Meranti Magsaysay – Jakarta Raya – JAKARTA PUSAT secara online jika alamat atau email tidak dicantumkan.
Center, Family, jakarta, magsaysay, Meranti, Pusat, Raya, Staff