HSE Marine Officer @ PT. PELAYARAN TANJUNG KUMAWA
a. To ensure all documentation process and ISM code implementation record at the Company and on board done as appropriate with the applicable rules and standard. Report it to HSE Manager.
b. Understanding and follow the update standard growth for Safety Management System which used comply with ISM Code and Cassification standard.
c. To help Head of HSE Division in planning, preparing, and coordinating implementation of Safety Management System standard that comply to the Company Management System.
d. To facilitate the Safety Management System implementation which coordinated from Head Office.
e. To perform Quality control and or inspection of Safety Management System activity at the company or onboard.
f. To perform Safety Management System internal audit appropriate to the ISM Code standard.
g. To give assistant and or facilitate the Safety Management System standard appropriate to the Operational or project requierement.
h. To monitor and analyze the Safety Management System which has been running and improve the facilitating and Safety Management System improvement appropriate to the Operational and Project needed.
- Male, with minimum age 28 – 37 years old
- Bachelor Degree majoring Engineering (Environmental Engineer) or HSE Science or Maritime Academy
- Minimum 5 years in Oil/ Gas Industry as HSE Officer
- Must Know ISM/ISPS Code
- Familiar with : Management system SMK3, OHSAS 180001, ISO 9001
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Ability to work in teams or individually, have good communication skills, have high integrity and commitment, honest and dedicated
- Willing to Work Visit Site Area (Papua-LNG Tangguh)
Jika alamat dan email tidak dicantumkan, silahkan Apply Online di: http://bit.ly/1cXFWoS
KUMAWA, Marine, Officer, pelayaran, Tanjung