HR Executive – Raffles Design Institute (Surabaya) – Jawa Timur – Surabaya
Expired Date: 06-02-12.
Raffles Design Institute (Surabaya)
Raffles Education Corporation Ltd is one of the leading creative design and management education groups in the Asia Pacific region and is publicly listed (RLSE) at the Singapore Exchange. Raffles Design Institute and group have 39 campuses in 15 countries with a current enrolment of 33,000 students worldwide.
We continue to expand and we are seeking team players with the passion and drive to be a part of this exciting organization. We invite you to join a newly set up Raffles Design Institute Surabaya for a challenging career plus opportunities for personal development for the following position : HR Executive
Jawa Timur – Surabaya
Responsibilities: Provides HR administrative functions in the areas of recruitment, training and development, people and performance management, social welfare as well as updating and maintenance of HR records?
• Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules?
• Conducts interviews up to Senior Executive levels. Arranges interviews for management levels. Prepares Letter of Offer to selected candidates?
• Conducts exit interview?
• Conducts orientation program to new employees?
• Coordinates and liaises with external Consultants on employees’ training needs and arranges training schedules for employees?
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employees?
• Attends to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary?
• Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.?
• Organizes corporate events such as corporate conference, school trip, orientation day, open house, etc?
? HR Administration?
• Reviews, updates and maintains proper filing of insurance policy, HR handbook, staff medical records, performance appraisal form and training schedules?
• Assists Accountant in planning and preparing annual headcount report and updating the organization chart?
• Reviews compensation and benefits ?
• May need to draft agreement/contract to overseas and local freelancers?
? Human Resources Management?
• Involves in yearly manpower planning and expansion?
• Takes charge of HR consultancy projects by appointing HR Consultants for specific HR projects and coordinates with department heads and HR Consultants on respective projects?
• Conducts interview for management level?
• Assists in drafting out Annual Letter and Promotion Letter?
• Administers the HR procedures are adhered to.?
• Handles monthly payroll and yearly income tax forms for employees?
• Manages and appraises subordinates’ performance and their career advancement?
• Proposes year-end salary increment to director
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Possess good knowledge and updates of labor law and regulations
- Have relevant experience in handling expatriats, work visas and permits
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Fluent in English
For the above position, please email a comprehensive resume stating contact details, current and expected salary, portfolio (or links to your work) as well as a recent photograph to:
Daftar HR Executive – Raffles Design Institute (Surabaya) – Jawa Timur – Surabaya secara online jika alamat atau email tidak dicantumkan.
Lowongan kerja yang lain:
DESIGN, EXECUTIVE, Institute, JAWA, Raffles, surabaya, TIMUR